The distance learning department of Delhi university offers B.Com in over 15+ specializations. It includes B.Com Accounts and Finance, B.Com Economics, B.Com Financial Market, B.Com Statistics, B.Com Information technology, B.Com Accountancy, B.Com Business Economics, B. Com Banking and Finance, etc. DU SOL is one of the premier education hubs for many students to get quality education through a unique syllabus structure. If you want to know more about the School of Open Learning B com syllabus, then read the entire section thoroughly. The syllabus related to specializations is described in the prospectus but you can check our B.Com specialization PDF to know more. +
- Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2022 batch..
- Students who have just completed their 12th board by any recognized board of education can apply for this B Com program.
- The minimum percentage to get admission at DU SOL Distance course is an aggregate of 50% marks or above in their 12th board.
- There is no age limit or gap bar when it comes to applying for DU SOL admissions.
- Note: The DU B Com 2021 eligibility criteria would change that depends upon the category of a candidate belongs to. –