The School of Open Learning, at DU SOL, was established in the year of 1962. The University is affiliated with the UGC-DEB approved by the education board. The DU holds both the programs whether it’s a regular program or distance course. Both hold the same value of degree which the University of Delhi gives. The DU SOL is a recognized university and is one of the best and largest educational institutions all over the world.
The University doesn’t only offers the best education but also helps in building the whole persona of a student which they can use many skills professionally and even in their respected life. Around over 1.6 lakh students get enrolled themselves every year. From freshers to working professionals take admission to DU SOL in the Undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
Interested candidates can apply to DU SOL in the academic session of 2021-2022. The notification of admissions has been released at the official website of DU SOL, students can apply in their preferred courses. The admission process for DU SOL 2021 starts from 22nd October and will last open till 15th December 2021. Students can apply before this date to avoid such late fees or low server issues.
DU School of Open Learning Application Form Dates 2021
Applicants applying for the Delhi University School of Open Learning must know the application form details and dates. So that a candidate do not miss the deadline of filling submitting the DU SOL 2021 application form. Also Read: DU SOL Study Material 2021-22- Books PDF Download UG, PG
DU SOL Application Form Dates 2021 of Undergraduate Course:
|DU SOL Starting Admission Notification of the academic session 2021-22||October 22, 2021|
|Online Registration Starting Process||October 22, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply in DU SOL of the academic session 2021-22||December 15, 2021|
Documents a Student need to file up before filling up the DU SOL Application Form of 2021
Applicants should keep the file of the following documents ready before they start to fill the application form of DU SOL in an online mode.
- To fill the application a student must have a valid email ID and a mobile number.
- Scanned copy of applicant signature.
- A scanned image of the candidate’s recent photograph.
- Self-attested copy of certificate and mark sheet of class 10th.
- Self-attested copy of certificate and mark sheet of class 12th.
- Scanned certificate if migration certificate, if a candidate has studied from the education boards than Delhi like UP, NIOS, Bihar, Rajasthan, Haryana, etc.
- Self-attested copy of Reserved Category, if a candidate belongs to an SC/ST/OBC/PWD, issued before the date of admission.
- Self-attested copy of AAY/BPL (if apply under financial assistance) ration card.
- Self-attested copy of Original Income Certificate, if applying for the concession of the fee.
Also Find: SOL Fees Structure 2021
How To Fill DU School of Open Learning Application Form 2021
The DU SOL, the team provides a separate application web portal for Undergraduate and Postgraduate. The registration window is the same for both of the courses such as UG and PG programs. The registration procedure is also the same for both UG and PG. follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the DU SOL 2021 application form.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Go to the official website of Delhi University School of Open Learning, DU SOL (https://sol.du.ac.in/ )
- Click on the “New Applicant Sign Up”, to create a new account by clicking on the “New Registration” tab.
- Now, enter all the required details on the “Create New Account” page.
- Next, click on to “Create Password” tab.
- Check all the mentioned details in the registration form. Make sure the credentials are correct.
- Now, click on the “Registration” tab, after the registration is over, candidates can get a username and password in their email id or phone number.
- Then, a confirmation mail of completing the registration process will be sent on the registered email ID and mobile number.
- After all the registration process, click on the “Continue to homepage” button to proceed with the application form.
Step 2: Filling- Up the Application Form
After completing the registration part, click on the tab named as ”Continue to homepage”. To move forward and fill the following details to the DU SOL application form 2021.
- Fill- in Personal Details
- Mother’s/ Father’s/ Husband’s name (if married)
- Date of Birth
- PAN details / Aadhar Card Number
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) and children/ widow of Armed Forces Personnel (CW)
- Correspondence Address
- Permanent Address
After filling in the personal details, click on the “Submit” tab which will redirect the candidates to the preview page displaying all the entered details. To make any makes in the application form, it is advisable for the candidates to click on the preview page display and enter all the edited details. To make any changes, click on the ”Edit” button. Now, to continue and proceed with the application process, click on the “Next” tab.
Step 3: Academic Details
In this section, candidates have to enter the following details.
- Fill in the roll number of class 12th for the undergraduate program.
- Mention year of passing class 12th.
- Fill in the section of marks obtained in class 12th.
Next, candidates have to click on the “submitting” tab once all the details are filled. This process will take candidates to the preview page of the DU SOL 2021 application form. Click on the “Edit” button, if the candidate needs to edit some details. In case all the details are filled correctly, the candidate can move on to the next process by clicking on the “Next” tab.
Step 4: Course Selection
- Candidates can select any course as per their choice of interest.
- Click on the “Next” button after selecting the B.A programme.
Step 5: Final Step to Upload All The Documents
This section is crucial and the core step. Here students will upload all the documents which are mentioned below in this section.
- Candidate’s recent passport-sized photograph.
- Candidate’s signature
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of Class 10th and 12th, all the three years mark sheets of UG, and certificate.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s migration certificate if they passed from boards other than Delhi such NIOS, Rajasthan, UP, Bihar, etc.
- Students applying under reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD/OBC should submit a self-attested copy of the reserved category certificate.
- Students applying for Financial Assistance should upload a self-attested copy of the BPL ration card.
DU SOL Application Form 2021 – Documents Specification:
|Photograph of Candidate||Greater than 4KB and less than 24 KB with a resolution of 120-pixel height and 100-pixel width (only JPG format accepted)|
|Signature of Candidate||Greater than 1 KB and less than 12 KB with a resolution of 60-pixel height and 40-pixel width (JPG format).|
|Marksheet of class 10th, 12th and certificate||Less than 2 MB and in PDF format|
A complete preview of the DU SOL application form 2021 will appear on the screen after all the details and documents are uploaded.
Step 6: Application Fee Payment Mode
Now, candidates can pay the DU SOL application fee in online mode as per their selected B.A program. Candidates cannot able to change in this stage, if they do it their whole application process will get rejected.
Also Find: M Com from DU SOL
DU SOL Application Fee 2021 Registration Charges:
|General /OBC||INR 500|
Step 7: Download the Application Confirmation Slip
- After paying the application fee, the candidate’s SOL registration number will appear on the screen along with a fee receipt.
- Candidates are suggested to download and print multiple copies of it for future use.
Step 8. Download ID Card
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to download the ID card.