Delhi University School of Open Learning’s examination form is a crucial step in student college life in every course or program. This is the form that is filled before the examination happens for graduation and postgraduation level. The examination form is filled by the 1st years, 2nd years, or 3rd-year students prior to the semesters/ final examinations. Latest Updates: DU SOL Admission 2021
Students need to keep these points in mind while filling or submitting the Examination Form in DU SOL
- The examination Branch University of Delhi will notify the students in advance before 20-25 days of examination.
- Students need to fill the examination form in advance and submit it before the due date notified by the University grants.
- Students fill the form with all the attention, of mentioning such basic details such as;
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Course / Department
- Examination subjects
- A copy of Identity Card
- The examination fee will be submitted on an online mode of transaction.
- Students first need to fill in the detailed form and then he/she is eligible to do the payment for a particular semester or year.
- The examination fee is varied from course to course of subject to subject.
- After the whole process of submitting the examination fees of your specialized undergraduate or postgraduate course. The student can download the confirmation slip PDF. to save it for further process.
- The student will get the admit card when he/she has submitted their semester examination fees without any delay. Students can download their admit cards just before 7-5 before of the examination. As university update all the examination date sheet of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes. Also Read: How To Check DU SOL (School of Open Learning) Result Online
Examination Form Link Filling Instructions
Examination cell has issued notification for fill-up the form online. Students enrolled for UG and PG courses can fill an online form through the official web portal of DU SOL (https://sol.du.ac.in/)
Students who have already paid the examination fees, they not need to pay it again.
Particular Colleges/ Campus/Departments / Faculty will verify the forms of their students.
The examination of a particular course of undergraduate and postgraduate level will be held in the month of May/June of the year.
The result will be declared after the examination of all the students or the whole campus is done. It result of Undergraduate courses will be out in the month of July/August of the year. Also Read: DU SOL vs IGNOU (Which University Is Better?)
Delhi University School of Open Learning Online Exam Form May/June
All the distance and online students need to fill an online examination form for Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year exams (May/June End Term exams). Students need to fill up the desired information in the examination form pay the entire fee via online mode of transaction. University authorities have to check and verify the exam form details.
Verified examination forms should be forwarded to the examination branch to release the examination admit cards of the students who have submitted the examination fees of their respective courses or subjects. Students can check that have they submitted the examination fees or not? Only through the online profile which they had made at the DU SOL web page. They can even check their whole profile of themselves, consisting of assignment submissions, examination forms, assessments, and other details related to the admission and the examination form. Also Find: M Com At DU SOL Delhi
The below-mentioned table will show the students, the entire fees that they will pay for a particular course for Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses. Read the following article to get more information about DU SOL fees for academic session 2021. This payment is will be paid only at the time of admission. The amount will fluctuate with the time and per the rules of university grants.
DU SOL Undergraduate Course Fee Table:
|Bachelor of Arts (Programme)||3 years||INR 10,440|
|B.A (Hons) Political Science||3 years||INR 10,890|
|B.A (Hons) English||3 years||INR 10,890|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Programme)||3 years||INR 10,590|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Hons.)||3 years||INR 11,490|
|Distance B.A||3 years||10.890|
DU SOL Postgraduation Course Fee Table:
|Masters of Arts (MA)||2 years||INR 9,980|
|M.A History||2 years||INR 8,980|
|M.A Hindi||2 years||INR 11,780|
|M.A Political Science||2 years||INR 11,480|
|M.A Sanskrit||2 years||INR 11,480|
|M.Com||2 years||INR 12,120|
These mentioned above course fee is excluded from the registration fees. The registration fees of particular UG and PG programs vary from course to course. Students at a time of filling the application form of UG programme. The registration charges also vary to the reserved and unreserved categories. The basic registration fees of the General / OBC category is INR 1000 or reserved category (SC/SC/PWD) is INR 500. Also Read: What Is The Login Procedure of DU SOL?