Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2022 batch. The complete information such as eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure are mentioned on the official website. The institution has got NAAC A+ grade accreditations and UGC approval. The courses offered in the institution are determined by expert faculty or scholars in accordance with UGC guidelines. +
- Students first need to check the eligibility criteria before taking admission in their desired course or specialization.
- The whole eligibility criteria for MBA specializations admission of the year 2022 is that applications must have bachelor’s degrees from any stream, with an aggregate of 55% or above to get their confirmed seat in the MBA specialization.
- MBA admissions 2022 registration and the academic fees vary from different courses/ specializations.
- Student can enjoy their classes online, distance or in a regular mode of education.
- After doing an MBA specialization degree, students can get immense opportunities in the field of the corporate world. –