DU SOL Distance B.Com Fee Structure 2023-24
Students have to submit around 10,590 INR towards the course fee. They also need to submit an examination fee to the university. They can easily submit the fee online. Students belong to other country has to get register themselves with the Foreign Student Registry to get admission to their desired course. The course structure and the complete information are written on the university website.
The course may vary from honors to program courses. Fee can be paid annually or semester-wise. The complete description is available on the website of the university.
Students need to know more detailed information about DU SOL Distance B.Com Program:
- Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2023 batch.
- Students who have just completed their 12th board by any recognized board of education can apply for this B Com program.
- The minimum percentage to get admission at DU SOL Distance course is an aggregate of 50% marks or above in their 12th board.
- There is no age limit or gap bar when it comes to applying for DU SOL admissions.
- Note: The DU B.Com 2023 eligibility criteria would change that depends upon the category of a candidate belongs to.
Fee Structure for School of Open Learning B.Com Course 2023-24
The distance learning department of the University of Delhi is recognized by UGC. It offers postgraduate and undergraduate courses in various disciples like Commerce and Art. It offers many bachelor programs like BA, B.Com etc. Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year undergraduate course that deals with various things like financial accounting, company law, corporate tax, auditing, economics, management, and so on.
The primary aim of the course is to train students both in practical and theoretical aspects with the interpretation of books and lectures. It helps them to get management skills that help them to manage various organizations dealing in accounts, finance, and other businesses. The minimum percentage required to get admission to DU SOL is 50% marks.
The Fee you need to pay for DU SOL B Com Programme is 10,590. If you select B.Com (Hons), then you have to pay about 11,490 rupees. In this way, you need to pay about 3,350 rupees per annum or per semester. The fee of B.Com at DU SOL is low as compared to other educational institutions. For other details, continue reading the entire page carefully:
Fee Structure of School Of Open Learning B.Com Program for Foreign Students In 2023-24
The foreign nationals have to pay rupees 6000 extra as compared to Indian nationals on the behalf of registration charges. In B.Com General and B.Com Hons from School of Open Learning, the course fee per semester is 4040 for category A, 3840 for category B, 11,340 for category C and Rupees 65 for category D.
The same applies to B.Com (Hons.)
Pay Fee using Preferred Method
Students can easily pay their program fees on the basis of the preferred modes of fee payment. Some of the prominent are written below:
– Online Payment
– Net Banking
– Offline payment
Note: Students can also pay the fee semester-wise as it will be affordable for them.
DU SOL B.Com Fees Comparison With Other Universities 2023-24
Here, you will get the comparison chart related to the fee structure from DU SOL as compared to other universities:
|University||Distance B.Com Program||Approvals||Fees|
|IGNOU||B.Com||UGC-DEB, NAAC A++||₹8,100|
|Sikkim Manipal||B.Com||UGC-DEB, NAAC A||₹1.64 Lakh|
|Amity University||B.Com||UGC-DEB, NAAC A++||₹6.36 lakh|
|Anna Malai University||B.Com||UGC-DEB, NAAC A||₹8,968|
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Who is Eligible for School of Open Learning Admissions?
- 10+2 from a recognized Education Board
- A minimum of 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Basic Knowledge of the English language.
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- At least 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Must have studied the English language at 10+2 or graduation level.
Note: For some courses, the university might conduct an entrance exam & the eligibility will also depend on the scores of that exam.