Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2022 batch. Students can easily apply to Distance Executive MBA by visiting the official website of Delhi University. They are requested to know the complete details regarding the admission process, fee and eligibility criteria. +
What is the Last Date of Admission to DU SOL Executive MBA?
Eligibility Criteria for DU SOL EMBA Programs
In case you wish to take admission to this MBA specialization, then you must follow and meet these eligibility criteria. Some of the top-notched are mentioned below:
The student must have a bachelor degree examination from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Students coming with a minimum of two years of experience in any post of the corporate sector will be given preference.
Eligibility Criteria for Taking Admission to Executive MBA for Foreign Nationals
- Foreign Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to get admission to this course:
- First of all, foreign students must have a valid VIsa for taking admission to this management program.
- They need to register themselves to the Foreign Student Registry before applying to this program. Also, students should take permission from UGC to pursue any course in India.
- The fee structure for foreign nationals varies from the Indian candidates. To know more about fee structure, you need to visit the official webpage of the university.
Specializations of Executive MBA in DU SOL
DU SOL provides the following specializations in the Executive MBA program. Let’s know:
- MBA in IT Management
- MBA in HR Management
- MBA in Finance Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management
DU SOL Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria FAQ
DU SOL requires 50% marks in graduation to get admission to the course.
At least 2 years of experience is needed to get a quick admission to the Executive MBA of DU SOL.
The minimum duration is one year but as per university rules, you can complete the course in three years.