What is the Last Date of Admission to DU SOL Executive MBA?
Admission to this online program in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning starts in July. The exact dates for registration & application form filling can be obtained from the official website for each new academic session. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2024 batch. Students can easily apply to Distance Executive MBA by visiting the official website of Delhi University. They are requested to know the complete details regarding the admission process, fee and eligibility criteria.
Executive MBA is a renowned program for those who want to hold manager positions in c corporate sectors like Communication Manager, Quality Control Manager etc. The admission to this course will be done through CAT or DUET score and the aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria for DU SOL EMBA Programs
In case you wish to take admission to this MBA specialization, then you must follow and meet these eligibility criteria. Some of the top-notched are mentioned below:
The student must have a bachelor degree examination from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
Students coming with a minimum of two years of experience in any post of the corporate sector will be given preference.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Nationals to DU SOL MBA Programs
Delhi University is a central educational institute that is open for both Indian and foreign nationals. Students must meet these eligibility conditions to take admission to this Executive MBA program.
The student must have passed the bachelor degree examination in any specialization of field.
In case you come from the general category, then it is advisable to have 50% marks in aggregate or above.
All the candidates must have passed the DUET entrance examination that is mandatory to take admission to this course with the minimum required percentage.
There is no upper age limit to get admission to this course.
In case you are from SC/ST category, then the required aggregate percentage is 45.
Eligibility Criteria for Taking Admission to Executive MBA for Foreign Nationals
- Foreign Candidates must meet these eligibility criteria to get admission to this course:
- First of all, foreign students must have a valid VIsa for taking admission to this management program.
- They need to register themselves to the Foreign Student Registry before applying to this program. Also, students should take permission from UGC to pursue any course in India.
- The fee structure for foreign nationals varies from the Indian candidates. To know more about fee structure, you need to visit the official webpage of the university.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Who is Eligible for School of Open Learning Admissions?
- 10+2 from a recognized Education Board
- A minimum of 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Basic Knowledge of the English language.
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- At least 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Must have studied the English language at 10+2 or graduation level.
Note: For some courses, the university might conduct an entrance exam & the eligibility will also depend on the scores of that exam.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
DU SOL requires 50% marks in graduation to get admission to the course.
At least 2 years of experience is needed to get a quick admission to the Executive MBA of DU SOL.
The minimum duration is one year but as per university rules, you can complete the course in three years.