Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2023 batch. However, the last date of the admission in next session has not been declared yet. In order to take admission in the online B.Com course of DU-SOL candidates must visit the official website of DU-SOL which is sol.du.ac.in. You will get admission on the basis of your marks obtained in the 12th standard. +
- Students who have just completed their 12th board by any recognized board of education can apply for this B.Com program.
- The minimum percentage to get admission at DU SOL Distance course is an aggregate of 50% marks or above in their 12th board.
- There is no age limit or gap bar when it comes to applying for DU SOL admissions.
- Students need to know more detailed information about DU SOL Distance B.Com Program.
- Note: The DU B.Com 2023 eligibility criteria would change that depends upon the category of a candidate belongs to. –