Delhi University School of Open Learning’s placement drive is formerly known as the best drive that connects students’ with top-notched organizations such as, big MNCs, NGOs, or other private as well as government organizations. Delhi University was established in the year 1962 by the University Grants Commission of Education. The School of Open Learning offers correspondence courses through different modes of education and the placements after compilation of the respective undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
DU SOL Placement Cell 2023 - School Of Open Learning Delhi University
The Role Placement Drive
The placement drive works as the building agent that fixes the gap between the student and the recruitment company directly. Through this placement drive, a student offers the best job opportunities to start and make their career on the path of a successful life.
- The Placement Drive of DU SOL offers campus placement after the compilation of respective courses done by the students.
- Big reputed companies like Dalmia Group, Amazon, ISA global, NIIT LTD., present the highest starting salary package offered around 8 LPA through the placement drive of DU SOL.
- The School of Open Learning offers distance and online courses on the SOL main campus. Where a student can take classes related to their selected undergraduate courses of Arts & Humanities, and Commerce stream.
- At the campus of DU SOL, a student will go through the personal interviews which are conducted by the placement drive of DU SOL.
- Through the personal contact program, a student gets various benefits to meet and make contacts from an experienced faculty that is available at the main campus for academic and career guidance interaction for the students.
The DU SOL offers a learning program through the distance and online mode which is a feasible option for students who need flexible timings to continue the manage their DU SOL undergraduate courses classes with their professional working life or other personal work. The college faculty also imparts and attains the students a higher level of education and builds their vocational skills.
In addition to that, the school of open learning facilitates the vulnerable placement drive at the vast level for all departments of DU SOL.
How does a student get the best job offers through the DU SOL placement cell?
To take the best offers of jobs through the Delhi University School of Open Learning, first of all, students need to enroll themselves in the placement drive of campus and department drive. The senior faculty takes the guidance sessions of the students who have enrolled or registered themselves in the placement drive.
Only by the enrollment does a student get the direct interaction or job interview at the campus. Big recruiter companies came across to select the candidates from the DU SOL campus. The school maintains a well-stock placement facility to commentary job opportunities in the streams of courses which a student wants to build their career. The school of open learning has two campuses, one is on the North campus and the Second is on the South campus.
For more such placement-related information, news or updates, a student can regularly visit at the official website of DU SOL (sol.du.ac.in ).
Yes, students who have scored around 50% aggregate marks in their bachelor’s degree programme can also get job opportunities in their respective course-related fields. Top recruiter companies such as Kotak, Wipro, Jindal Steels and etc. offer an average smart salary package to the candidates.
Does this placement cell connect students with the internship opportunities for second or third-year students?
The placement cell of DU SOL connects the big firm internship opportunities to its second or also third-year students.
Students are only eligible for the placement interviews only when they are in their 3rd year or given the 5th-semester examination. The companies select excellent, bright students in their organizations.