Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2022 batch. Registration begins on the official website. School of Open Learning is a distance educational organization that is established in 1962 and got the approval of DEB. In School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, students are not required to take continuous classes just like regular students do. They have to attend classes in their allotted study centers only on weekends. It is one of the good options for those especially those who failed to achieve a single seat in regular cut-offs or another university or for working professionals. The School of Open Learning of the university has started the process of new online applications back on July 29 this year but the last date has not been declared or announced yet.
DU SOL Admission Online Registration 2022-2023 Started
Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2022 batch. Delhi University offers admissions in several undergraduate courses which are both online and distance mode that covers every aspect of the education/program. At current, on sol.du.ac has opened many courses at diploma, certificate, UG, and PG levels. At current, sol.du.ac. has many schools of studies having approx 250 courses at diploma, certificate, and UG, PG stages. +
Some Important things to know about DU SOL Admissions
At the time of filling online admission forms, students should ensure their eligibility criteria, and mandatory documents to be uploaded on the university official website of the School of Open Learning.
Students are advised to submit their academic and personal details on the website of Delhi University. If you want to know more about the application procedure, then read the DU SOL admission guidelines.
Required Documents to Keep Ready While Going to Filling Up DU SOL Application Candidates must keep some important documents ready before starting to fill their online admission form. Here they are:
- A valid contact number
- Authenticated Email Address
- Signature in scanned format
- Recent passport size photograph
- Signature in scanned format
- Self-attested copies of all the mandatory documents like class 10th and 12th mark-sheet and certificate.
- Copy of proof of graduation if you are going to apply for post-graduate
- Migration Certificate in the scanned format in case the student comes from any other state of the board of education.
- Attested copies related to reserve category certificate related to the students belonging to SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories.
- Self-attested documents copies of BPL or AAY ration cards.
- Self-verified copies of income certificate if it is applicable for the fee concession. –
DU Sol Admission Procedure and Fees 2022-23
School of Open Learning, Delhi University invites applications for UG and PG admissions from Indian and foreign nationals under both offline and online modes but the online way is the most used as it is one of the convenient ones. The department offers many degree programmers to its students. You can take admissions in open university Delhi 2022 in any of the modes you find comfortable. Before going on any step, it is recommended to check the eligibility criteria and its documentation process. +
You need to check the following things
- Make sure that you are interested in the course you are selecting.
- In case you are applying for a specific or entrance-based admission like B.ED, MBA and PhD, then you need to undergo an entrance test.
- Check fee structure and payment options.
- You need to check the structure of your curriculum including the details of the exam like subjects involved, assignments, and the entire syllabus.
- In order to secure your seats, it is advised to check the last dates and fee submissions.
- Apart from these things, you should check the name and address of your study centre.
- Now, we are going to guide you on how to get admission to an open university in Delhi through the online procedure. Here are the steps:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of DU SOL.
- Then, hit the New Applicant Sign Up section to set up a new account by hitting the tab “New Registration.”
- After that, type all the mandatory details in the new account creation form that is will be opened as Create New Account.
- Now, you need to hit the Create Password button there.
- After that, you need to check all the details described in the application form to ensure that they don’t have any mistakes.
- Press the tab “Register Now.”
- After completing the registration process, candidates will be provided with a secure password and username.
- Next, a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered phone number.
- If you have completed all the steps of registration, hit the option “Continue on Homepage” to proceed with the application form.
DU-SOL Fee Structure
The university accepts the academic fee in the online mode only and students are required to submit it via debit card/credit card/net banking. The total academic for the ODL courses of DU-SOL vary as per the concerned course. The varsity also provides financial assistance to the economically weaker section of the society. However, you also get a refund of the fee in certain extreme conditions. –
Who Should Choose Online and Distance Education from DU SOL Admission 2022-23?
Distance Education is one of the preferred modes of education. Delhi University open learning is an authorized distance education institution in the country especially for those who want to study at Delhi University but from distance mode. The institution is popularly known for providing education to the candidates of the country and overseas under distance education mode. Other institutions in the country are providing distance education but the School of Open Learning of the University of Delhi imparting knowledge and education with quality.
SOL is providing education to millions of students of the country with the under-mentioned philosophy: It offers access to a higher level of education to all sections of society. It is offering innovative, high-quality and requirement-based programs at various levels to those who need them. The institution has the motive of providing education at an affordable cost, regulate, co-ordinate the quality and standard of the education. The organization is currently providing education on a large scale.
If you are an official person or working professional, then open learning online/distance mode is one of the best options to continue your study. Through its available courses, you can choose career-oriented programs that will help you in the long run to hike your salary. The courses are flexible and offer tons of advantages like regular-running programs. Its certificates and degrees are valid just as DU regular campus programs. So, you can choose the one that suits your programs.
In case you are a fresher, then the school of open learning provides you with the best opportunity along with the trending courses and programs of the university. After completing 12th from any recognized school, you can apply for undergraduate courses from Delhi University open school and the institution will also provide best-possible assistance for your future perspective and career aspects. Here, the institution also offers job-oriented courses that will help you get your desired job for which you are eligible.
Delhi open university also offers diploma courses for new startups and entrepreneurs who want to start their businesses. Diploma courses of SOL are made to cater for the future demands of many students to set up their business as these things help the person in long run and provide huge profits as compared to other jobs and services. The department provides quality education with advancement in academics and technical courses.
The school of open learning offers affordable and flexible courses and programs that are perfect for those who want to get additional education along with their jobs. These programs are career-oriented that helps every one to get practical knowledge that proved to be an important skill in their professional life.
News and Announcements
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
Yes, off-course. The degree offered by the School of Open Learning is valid worldwide just like the regular one. Correspondence or regular doesn’t matter a lot unless you need mandatory credits to be eligible to appear for your exams.
First of all, you need to visit the official website of the school of open learning. Hit the New Registration tab and fill all the sections of the registration form. After some time, you will get the login ID and passcode on your registered mail ID. Visit the site once more and follow all the steps carefully. Upload mandatory documents and hit the submit button. Select your course and study center. Pay the fee related to your respective course.
Note: You can pay your fee via online mode from debit, credit card, online banking and so on. You can generate your SOL ID card instantly. Therefore, take a printout of the same and save the same for future references.
Students have to wait after filling online admission for Open University Delhi as it takes some time for the verification procedure as the University checks and authenticates all the uploaded documents and their validation. However, the university reserves the right to discard any of the provisional admissions at any stage of admission.
Open University Delhi is one of the premier institutions providing distance education in India. Candidates come from all the corners of the country and abroad to get admission for degrees, diplomas and certificate courses. One can easily take re-admission to the school of open learning via online mode. You need to visit the official website of DU SOL and fill the re-registration form thoroughly. Pay the requisite fee applicable for your respective course. Proceed with on-screen instructions and get your admission to an open university delhi.
DU SOL has released the online registration of the admission process for the session 2021-2022, and the last date will be 15th Dec 2021.
Application form for 2021-22 has been released on the official website of DU SOL. Students interested in applying for DU SOL can start the admission procedure from 22nd October, 2021.The last date declared for the application form is 15th December, 2021. Students are advised to fill the form before the due date to avoid late fee.