DU SOL Postgraduates Admission
Associated with DU (Delhi University) DU SOL is an open university that caters to those students who want to complete their education via distance learning. DU SOL was established back in 1962, It is an DEB approved university that holds immense value. DU SOL is the choice of many students looking forward to pursuing their bachelors and masters degree, due to it being one of the most reputable universities. The admission process of DU SOL 2024-25 for UG/PG courses has started from 22nd October 2021 and is supposed to last till 15th December 2021. Undergraduate students and postgraduate students can go to the official website of DU SOL and can fill the admission form for their desired courses. Working professionals can also opt for their higher studies due to its feasible timings.
Important dates for DU SOL Admission PGC 2024-25
application form (Online) uploaded on 22 October 2021
last date for application form of Post-Graduate Programmes 15 December 2021
Last date for Application form for Ph.D Programmes /M.Phil 15 December 2021
DU SOL PG Admission Form 2024-25
Graduate students who wish to pursue their further studies through DU SOL can apply till 15th December 2023, the admission form is available online on the official website. Students can apply for their desired masters course through simple procedure, they are advised to make sure if they are eligible before applying. Many graduates prefer continuing their further studies with DU SOL so that they can also get some experience while completing their masters. Not to forget the value of DU SOL is also the reason why Graduates choose DU SOL rather than any other distance learning or regular college.
How to Apply for DU SOL PG courses 2024-25
- Make sure to visit the official website (Direct Link to Apply Here)
- Open the student portal
- Fill the application form with necessary details
- Upload soft copies of the documents required
- Students should be graduates in order to apply for PG courses
Required Documents for Admission Process of DU SOL PGC 2024-25
- Scanned copies of Passport Size Photographs
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Certificate for Caste
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Scanned copy of Admission Confirmation
- Filled Application Form Copy
Specifications for the documents
- Size of the scanned copy of photographs should be 24KB or less
- dimensions of the scanned copy of photograph should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm
- File size of the scanned copy of signatures should be 12 kb or less
- Dimensions of the scanned copy of signatures should be 3.5 cm * 1 cm
- File size of scanned copy of 1Oth certificate should be 2 mb or less
- File size of scanned copy of 12th class certificate should be 2 mb or less
- File size of scanned copy of income certificate should be 2 mb or less
- File size of scanned copy of first page of bank cheque book or cancelled cheque should be 2 mb or less
- File size of scanned copy of transfer certificate or migration certificate should be 2 mb or less
- File size of scanned copy of graduation certificate should be 2 mb or less
- File size of Scanned copy of admission certificate should be 2 mb
- File Size of the scanned copy of caste certificate should be 2 mb or less
- File Size of the scanned copy of aadhar card should be 2 mb or less
- File Size of the scanned copy of birth certificate should be 2 mb or less
Courses offered in PG DU SOL 2024-25
Graduate students are offered courses like M.A. Hindi, M.A. Pol Sc, M.Com, M.A. Sanskrit, and M.A. History as post graduate courses in DU SOL. These are few of the most opted courses in India. The variety of courses offered by DU SOL Is limited when it comes to post graduate courses but the courses provided are most demanded and preferred by the students and come with good value and scope.
Also Read: How To Attend Online Classes In DU SOL?
Eligibility criteria for PG courses 2024-25
Students who want to go for M.Com and M.A. courses must have a relevant degree in bachelor’s from a recognized university. DU SOL eligibility is divided in 2 categories when it comes to P.G courses 1) based on merit and 2) based on entrance exam if any. Given below is the eligibility criteria for PG courses.
|M.A. Hindi||B.A. (Hons)(Hindi) with 65% or more|
|M.A. Pol Sc||B.A. Pol Sc with 60% or more|
|M.Com||B.COM/BBA with 65% or more|
|M.A. History||B.A. History with 60% or more|
|M.A. Sanskrit||B.A. Sanskrit with 60% or more|
Fees structure for PGC offered courses in DU SOL
The Fees structure of post graduate courses varies according to the courses. For Master of Arts (M.A.) of 2 years students can expect their fees to range up to 12,980. For Master of Commerce (M.Com) of the time duration of 2 years students can expect their fees to range up to 11,280.
DU SOL PGC Scope
Some might think it will be difficult to land a good job with a handsome salary package after opting their masters from DU SOL. This is totally opposite from what the reality is, DU SOL degree holds the same value as any other regular masters degree. In Fact it might help students to land a better job. These days with such tough competition recruiters are more interested in your skills and experience instead of your degree. So if you have a masters degree preferably from DU SOL and experience but on the other hand your competitor has a Masters degree from a regular college with 0 experience, then you will easily get the job. Pursuing post graduate courses from DU SOL comes with an additional benefit, that is that you can not only complete your masters from a reputed university but you also get so much extra time which you can invest in enhancing your skills or getting experience in the real field.