DU-SOL Registration, Form, Last Date, Admission 2024-25
Students interested in taking admission in DU SOL 2024 can apply for the same online till 15th December 2023. Delhi School of Open Learning (DU SOL) is a distance learning institute that was established in 1962. It is affiliated with DU which is one of the most prestigious universities in India. Students from all around India pursue their higher studies from DU. DU SOL is mainly for those individuals who have strict schedules, are working professionals, or due to some reasons can not attend regular college. It is also for those students who couldn’t secure a seat in a regular DU college. Students can visit the official site of DU SOL and get themselves registered for their preferred course.
DU SOL Online Registration for UG Courses
Online registration for DU SOL 2021-22 UG courses has been started from 22nd October 2021 and is open till 15th dec 2023. The prospectus for DU SOL 2024-25 has been uploaded on the official site of DU SOL. The courses provided for UG students are B.A. (Hons.) English, B.Com (Hons) , B.A. (Hons) Pol Sc, B.A. Programme, and B.Com.
DU Sol Important Information
- online admission process last date for DU SOL is 15th December 2022
- The Prospectus was uploaded on the official site on 22nd October 2022
- Last date for UG application forms for DU SOL 2021-22 is 15th December 2022
- OBE June 2021 annual examination results for B.A. Eng. Hons., B.Com hons.,B.Com., B.A. Pol sc. hons., and B.A. Prog has been declared
- UGC result semester examination OBE – SEM 1/3 for B.A. Eng. Hons., B.Com hons.,B.Com., B.A. Pol sc. hons., and B.A. Prog has been declared
- UGC result semester examination ABE – SEM 4/2 for B.Com hons and B.Com has been declared
DU SOL Registration form
The application form for DU SOL is available on the official website, students interested in applying can fill the online form for their preferred course. To avoid late fees students are advised to fill the form before the last date which is 15th of December 2022. Application fees for general and unreserved is 500 rs and for sc/st is 250rs. The application fees can be paid using debit card, credit card, or net banking.
Documents to be attached while submitting the application form :
- Scanned Photographs (Passport size)
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Mark sheet of 12th
- 12th provisional Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Cast Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Signature of the candidate (scanned)
Specifications for the documents
- The file size of the photograph should be less than 24KB
- The dimensions for the photograph should be 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm
- The file size for the scanned copy of signature should be less than 12 kb
- The dimensions for the scanned copy of signature should be 3.5 cm * 1 cm
- The file size of the certificate of 10th class should be less than 2 mb
- The file size of the certificate of 12th class should be less than 2 mb
- The file size of the income certificate should be less than 2 mb
- The file size of the income certificate should be less than 2 mb
- The file size of the cancelled cheque / the first page of bank cheque book should be less than 2 mb
- The file size of the migration / transfer certificate should be less than 2 mb
DU SOL Registration Process
- Go to the official website of DU SOL 2024
- Select the official link
- Click on the “continue to the main website” option
- On the home page you will find “student support” Click on that
- Select the “student registration” option
- Fill the required details in the “student profile”
- Roll no for SOL
- Name of the applicant
- Email. Id
- Gender of the applicant
DU SOL Admission Fees 2024-25
DU SOL has many benefits of its own, be it its feasible timings or its very affordable fee structure. The fees structure of UG and PG courses for DU SOL 2021-22 varies depending on the courses.
- For 3 years of undergraduate course of bachelors of arts the fees is 6,440
- For 3 years of undergraduate bachelors of commerce the fees is 7,590
- For 3 years of undergraduate course of bachelors of commerce ( hons) the fees is 9,490
- For 2 years of postgraduate course of masters of arts the fees is 12,980
- For 2 years of postgraduate course of masters of commerce the fees is 11,280
DU SOL Admission Procedure
For students to get themselves enrolled in DU SOL they need to follow the admission procedure to avoid any mistakes. Students must be up to date with all the important information in regards to their admission procedure.
Step 1 Make sure that you are eligible to pursue your preferred course from DU sol
Step 2 Fill the application form of DU SOL 2024-25
Step 3 enter the required details
Step 4 be updated on the release of admit card
Step 5 download and print the admit card as soon as it is released
DU SOL Result 2021
The wait is over, the result for UG/PG courses has been declared. Students can check their results on the official website of DU SOL. The result of OBE June 2021 annual examination results for B.A. Eng. Hons., B.Com hons.,B.Com., B.A. Pol sc. hons., and B.A. Prog has been declared for undergraduate students who appeared in the exam. UGC result semester examination OBE – SEM 1/3 for B.A. Eng. Hons., B.Com hons.,B.Com., B.A. Pol sc. hons., and B.A Prog and UGC result semester examination ABE – SEM 4/2 for B.Com hons and B.Com has been declared
To download the results students can visit the official website https://web.sol.du.ac.in/info/marksheet .Students are required to fill information like SOL ROLL NO, Exam Roll No, Year of Exam, Course, and Part.
Pros & Cons of DU SOL
DU sol comes with a lot of benefits, but every good thing has disadvantages of its own.
- Affiliated with one of the most prestigious universities in India.
- Gives you the option and time to enhance and learn new skills
- Working professionals can continue their studies while still keeping their jobs
- Students who want to pursue their education with DU but couldn’t secure a seat in DU regular can apply
- Access to study material prepared by top professors.
- Access to DU library
- Students preparing for competitive exams can get their graduation and prepare for their exam altogether
- Students can work to get experience while studying
- Individuals who can not afford regular colleges can get their graduation/masters
- Students won’t be able to stay in regular touch with their professors
- They won’t get to have the normal college life
- Students will miss out on events like freshers, farewell, competitions
- Students won’t be able to shape their personality that forms after one attend their college, interacts with others, participate, and explore
- Employers might choose someone with experience and degree rather than someone with only their bachelors or masters degree .