Delhi University School of Open Learning starts their admission process to undergraduate or postgraduate programmes, students can log in with the official website of the DU SOL 2021 admission login process. DU SOL not only offers a login process to the existing students but also to those who wish to get admission to the university. Aspirants can create DU SOL candidate login profiles on the official website of DU SOL sol.du.ac.in candidates can apply and make new admission profiles till the last date of the admission procedure.
The admission procedure has been started already on the official website from 22nd October to 15th December 2021. Candidates can apply for the UG programmes before the last date to avoid any haste at the last moment, bad server issue, or payment errors. Students can log in themselves in two options which are available at DU SOL.
Also Read: DU (Delhi University) Admission 2023-24 – A Complete Guide
one is done before the admission process that consists of the registration process, filling- up the admission form with the basic credentials, course payment, and other such important form details. The second part procedure is done after the admission, which functions for the candidates who have successfully taken admission in the University of Delhi, School of Open Learning, and are continuing with their respective course studies. This login includes knowing about examination fee submission, admit card, and result check.
DU SOL 2021 candidate login window will remain active till the last date of the DU SOL application process of UG/PG courses is live. Students can fill their credentials of the DU SOL application admission form 2021 for the applied (selected) course, complete all admission processes, download the admit card, results, market sheet, assignments, and other such details.
Students must have their personal registered email id and activated mobile number. Candidates can fill the application form online mode till the last date as it is slated by the Delhi University School of Open Learning, DELHI. Read some more details related to the DU SOL login procedure and generate your profile of DU SOL candidate login 2021 to complete the process in a minimum duration.
DU SOL Login Procedure of Academic Session 2023
Students who wish to get admission to DU SOL, first need to log in and make their new DU SOL student profile. As mentioned below procedure will guide you to make a registration profile before taking admissions to the university, here are some simple basic steps that a student must need to follow to create their login and to enter into a profile at DU SOL.
Also Read: How To Attend Online Classes In DU SOL?
DU SOL Registration Procedure 2023
- Step 1: Browse to the Official website of SOL DU by just clicking on the link ( Sol.du.ac.in).
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the New Registration will get activated once the registration process starts. You can click on this link to open for New Registration.
- Step 3: A window will open up where you have to provide your basic details (email address, name, contact number, gender, and other such details.
- Step 4: Click on the save option to use this procedure step for further use.
DU SOL Student Login Procedure 2023
If you had already taken admission to the University of Delhi, Open Learning you can make use of this student login’s option on the official website to enter into your own profile, to check the whole profile details. But for doing so, you need to get your roll number and barcode for login into each time.
Also Read: A Full Information To Download The DU SOL Marksheet
Your roll number and the barcode will be there on the fee receipt that a student will receive while getting admission in any of the selected programs of DU SOL. You need to use this given roll number and then need to proceed with the login steps as mentioned below.
- Step 1: Visit the official web portal of DU SOL sol.du.ac.in. As soon as the student saves the details, you will receive an email with your login details and password. After you have created your login profile, you have to follow these simple steps to log into your DU SOL profile.
- Step 2: Visit the same web portal of DU SOL.
- Step 3: here you will find the option of Login on the official website.
- Step 4: Now provide the username and password that you have received in your email.
- Step 5: Finally, click on the option of submit button and you will be able to enter with the dashboard of DU SOL
- Step 6: After you have entered the dashboard, now by this way you can make use of different functions such as selecting your program and fill the other details of the admission form and fee.
DU SOL Online Classes Login of Session 2023-24
This is a post-procedure step, once you have become a student of the University of Delhi, School of Open Learning You can attend different online classes from time to time. In order to attend the classes, you can follow these simple steps to check the details about your particular class at online.
Also Read: Is DU SOL Good for MA? – Distance MA Ultimate Guide 2023-24
- Step 1: Browse the official website of DU SOL (sol.du.ac.in)
- Step 2: Now, on the homepage, you will find the options of online classes on which you have to click. As per your course or year.
- Step 3: You will find a list of classes that are displayed on your screen. You need to select the class that is available as per your subject or course.
- Step 4: When you have selected the class, you will get an option to login in to join the class on the right side of the home screen. Select and click on that link.
- Step 5: After the click, the student login box will pop out, and here you have to provide the roll number and barcode.
- Step 6: click on the option of login and you are allowed to join the online classes of your particular subject.