Delhi University B.Com Admission
Admissions for every new session for the new batch start around the months of July and August. To know the exact dates, you must visit the official website of the university. To register, you can easily visit the official website of Delhi University. Moreover, you also have to register for CUET exams.
Pursuing the BBA program at Delhi University is a great option because you get a quality education for less fees. Moreover, the university has so many facilities that make your learning experience fruitful such as a Library, Practical labs, Bus pass counter, etc. Furthermore, the faculties at Delhi University help you overall.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi University B.Com
To gain admission to Delhi University for the Bcom program you must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
If you Indian student, you must have passed out of the 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum mark of 45 percent.
For international students, the eligibility criteria is:
- Applicants need to have a valid passport.
- Applicants who have OCI/PIO cards along with their passport from another country apart from India are also eligible for the program.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
Indian students who want to apply for the Bcom program at Delhi University must fulfill the eligibility criteria that is you must have completed your class 12th from a recognised board with a minimum of 45 percent marks. Furthermore, it is important to appear for CUET exams because your CUET score will decide your rank, and according to your rank college will be offered to you.
After completing a B.Com course, you can pursue careers mainly in the Banking, Accounting, and Finance sectors. There are diverse job opportunities in the Finance and Accounting fields across various industries, as the finance department is a fundamental component of any business organization. Here are the main sectors you can enter after finishing a BCom degree program in simpler terms.
- Wealth Management
Admission Criteria for Foreign Students
Foreign students who are willing to pursue Bcom from Delhi University, need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Individuals with a valid passport from a country other than India can apply.
- Candidates with an OCI/PIO card and a passport from a country other than India are also eligible. Importantly, there is no special quota or seats for those holding an OCI/PIO card.
- Non-resident Indians (NRIs) who completed their qualifying examination from an International Board or a Foreign University are not eligible for admission under the Foreign National category. Also, there is no specific quota for Non-Resident Indian applicants.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Any entrance test is not required for foreign nationals willing to apply in UG, PG, Diploma, or Certificate courses. However, some courses demand to take a test as for the example.
(a) For M.A. Economics, you need a GRE score and two recommendation letters.
(b) For MBA-FT/MBA-BE/MBA-FM/MBA-IB/MBA-HRD/Ph.D. in Management, a GMAT score (minimum 650) is a must.
Foreign students might also have to provide an English Proficiency Certificate, IELTS, or TOEFL, depending on the course requirements.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
Yes, you must appear for the CUET exam to gain admission to Delhi University.
There are various job roles that you can apply for after completing B.com. Some of them are mentioned below: - Chartered Accountant - Company Secretary - Accountant - Banker - Certified Management Accountant - Financial Analyst
Fees of B.com range between INR 5000- INR 25000 depending upon the college you choose.
It takes a minimum of 3 years to complete the Bcom program at Delhi University.