What is the Last Date for DU MBA Admission
Delhi University's MBA program accepts applications starting in July. The official website lists the registration and application form submission dates for each new academic session. Keep track of the start date for DU's online application process for the next semester. All applicants or students must examine the eligibility requirements before applying for a certain course or specialization. If they don't fit these requirements, their registration could be canceled without warning.
Common entrance tests are usually part of the MBA specialization admissions procedure. Alternative admission tests are also taken into consideration, like the MAT and GMAT, among others. After passing the entrance tests for the specialization they have selected, students follow an admissions process that includes:
- Entrance Exam
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
DU Important Links for the MBA Program
The Faculty of Management Studies at Delhi University has ended admissions for the previous batch and will shortly open for the new one. Keep checking back for information on when online admissions for the next DU batch will open. Students will take admission exams as part of the course procedure, which is required by many universities and institutes. Visit www.du.com or www.fms.com, the official website of Delhi University, for more details about MBA programs and their specializations.
All MBA Specialization from DU:
Delhi University provides vast options in MBA specialization with its diploma program and some of those programs are mentioned below:
- MBA In Finance
- MBA In Human Resource Development
- MBA In Business Economics
- MBA In International Business
- Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PGDM In International Marketing
Entrance Exams for MBA Specialization in India
Students interested in pursuing an on-campus MBA program at Delhi University have to appear for the national-level entrance exam conducted by the government bodies for business schools or MBA programs. There are entrance exams for international students as well. here is the list of some popular entrance exams mentioned below:
- CAT: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) administer the CAT, a national admission test, in India. It is conducted to get admission to different management programs that IIMs and other prestigious business institutions in India offer.
- MAT: The All India Management Association administers the conducted MAT exam (AIMA). It is used by business schools all across India to admit students to different MBA and related management programs.
- CMAT: The National Testing Agency (NTA) in India administers the CMAT, a national admission test. Admission to MBA and PGDM programs at various management colleges accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is through an online computer-based exam.
- GMAT: The GMAT is a computer-adaptive test that is administered globally to candidates seeking admission to graduate management programs, including MBA programs.
- NMAT: The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) administers the National Management Admission Test (NMAT), a computer-based entrance test, to candidates seeking admission to NMIMS University and other reputable business schools in India and abroad.
- XAT: The Xavier School of Management (XLRI) conducts the entrance exam XAT, a national entrance test, for the candidates seeking admission to its management programs or one of its partner institutions.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Who is eligible for the MBA program
- Students hold bachelor’s degrees in any field from a recognized board.
- Students must need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria of 50% for generals and 45% for the other classes (SC/ST/ OBC)
- Students need to take an entrance exam like the CAT or the college’s entrance and successfully clear the exam with a decent score.
- There are age criteria for this course just now.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
The DU MBA entrance exam usually occurs in June-July each year.
The exam consists of sections on Quantitative Ability, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, General English, Business & General Awareness.
No, to get admitted to Delhi University’s MBA program individuals need to clear the entrance exam of either CAT or the college’s entrance.
Applications are accepted online through the official Delhi University website during the specified registration period.
No, work experience is not mandatory, but it might be considered in the overall selection process.
Candidates must have completed a bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized university.