Delhi University M.Com Admission
To know the exact dates of the admissions, you must visit the official website of the university. However, Admissions starts near July and August for every new batch in new sessions. Keep visiting the university's official website to be informed about the recent updates. This way, you will not miss the last date of the registration. Moreover, it is advised you must download the prospectus of the university to be aware of the rules and regulations of the university.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
There are two modes, by which students can gain admission. One is merit base and the second is the entrance exam.
Merit-based: You must have completed your graduation with a minimum mark of 50 percent marks for the general category and 45 percent marks for other categories from a recognized board.
Entrance-Based: You must appear for CUET-Pg to gain admission to Delhi University for M.com.
List of Colleges that offered M.Com courses at Delhi University
These are various Colleges under Delhi University that offer M.Com programs. Here is the list of those colleges:
Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Selection Criteria
Foreign students who want to join Delhi University need to meet specific eligibility criteria. You must have completed your bachelor’s from a recognized university. Here are the important points to understand the admission procedure
- Valid Passport: Applicants with a valid passport from a country other than India are eligible to apply.
- OCI/PIO Card Holders: Candidates holding an OCI/PIO card along with a passport from a country other than India can also apply. It's essential to note that there is no reserved quota or preferential seats for OCI/PIO cardholders.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs): NRIs who completed their qualifying examination from an International Board or a Foreign University are not eligible for admission under the Foreign National category. Additionally, there is no specific quota for Non-Resident Indian applicants.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Delhi University offers two categories for post-graduation admissions. You must check the points mentioned below:
Merit-Based- This category is open to Delhi University alumni. Graduates from Delhi University-affiliated institutes can secure direct admission based on merit without the need for an entrance exam.
Entrance-Based- This option is open to all students applying for post-graduation studies at Delhi University. However, candidates in this category are required to take the university's admission test. The primary qualification necessary is a bachelor's degree with a major in mathematics from a recognized council. After completing the entrance exam, applicants await the publication of the entry merit list to check their results.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
You must have completed your graduation with a minimum mark of 60 percent marks for the general category and 55 percent marks for other categories from a recognized board.
For individuals with an Entry Level M.com and less than three years of experience, the average annual salary is ₹2.2 Lakhs. A mid-career M.COM professional, with 4-9 years of experience, earns an average salary of ₹2.9 Lakhs per year. Meanwhile, an experienced M.COM with 10-20 years of work experience commands an average salary of ₹14.1 Lakhs per year.
Yes, you can easily build your career in fields like accounting, finance, business management, and economics.
Yes, it is a Postgraduate course.