What is the Last Date for DU M.Com Admission
Every year in July & August, Delhi University (DU) starts its admission procedure for the fresh batch of the session. However, Delhi University closed its admission portal this year for the M.Com program and will open shortly for the upcoming year. Delhi University uploads all the updated notices on its official website. So, it is advised to visit the official website of Delhi University for all the latest updates regarding admission, registration, merit list, and many more.
Various entrance exams are conducted for admission to the M.Com program in India. Here is the list of some entrance exams: CUET-PG, PU CET PG, AUCET, BHU-PET, SKUCET, KUCET, and many more. Yet, Delhi University only accepts the scorecard of CUET-PG entrance for its M.Com program.
Entrance Exams for M.Com in India
- CUET-PG: This is the national-level entrance exam held by the National Testing Academy (NTA) for all the central university’s postgraduate programs. All the Prominent universities accept the CUET-PG entrance result.
- PU CET PG: This is the university-level entrance exam that is conducted by Panjab University. This entrance stands for the Panjab University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PU CETPG) and its scorecard is only accepted by the Panjab University and its affiliated college.
- AUCET: This is a state-level entrance exam for the post-graduation degree.AUCET also known as the Andhra University Common Entrance Test is held by the Andhra University every year for all postgraduate programs.
- BHU-PET: Banaras Hindu University- PostGraduation Entrance test (BHU-PET) is an entrance test held by the Banaras Hindu University for its postgraduate program. This entrance exam is a university-level entrance exam.
Note: There are various entrances for the M.Com program, to get admission to Delhi University students must clear the CUET-PG entrance exam. Delhi University only entertains the CUET-PG scorecard for each program.
List of Colleges that offered M.Com courses at Delhi University
These are various Colleges under Delhi University that offer M.Com programs. Here is the list of those colleges:
DU Important Links for the M.Com Program
Delhi University is among prominent renowned universities in India, due to its vast range of courses, degrees, and specializations. Delhi University has various programs undergraduate, post-graduate, and Ph.D. degrees, and M.Com is one of them. Delhi University opens its admission portal in the months of July and August for all of its programs. They closed their portal for this year's admission and open it shortly for the upcoming academic year. To be eligible for that program, students must fulfill the eligibility criteria with the entrance exam (CUET-PG). Delhi University shares all its updates on its official website. So, it is advisable to visit the official website of Delhi University regarding all the detailed information on the course at www.du.com.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Who is eligible for the M.Com Program
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree from Delhi University or any recognized university
- With a minimum aggregate of 50% for the general category and 45% for the SC/ST/OBC categories.
- Students must appear for the entrance exam and clear it with a decent score.
- The university authorities set no age limit.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
The eligibility criteria for the M.Com entrance exam is to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board with a minimum percentage of 50% for the general and 45% for the other categories.
Yes, the CUET exam has negative marks of 1 on every wrong attempt answer by the students.
Indeed, Delhi University offers direct admission on a merit basis only for DU alumni, who are graduates from Delhi University and want to continue their further studies from Delhi University.
Yes, there are some other entrance exams apart from CUET-PG but Delhi University only considered the CUET-PG scorecard.
No, International students can directly take admission on a merit basis, so they don’t need to take an entrance exam. Hence, they must apply through the Foreign Student Registry portal.