The Delhi University School of Open Learning has rescheduled the admission date from 15th December to 31st December for UG courses.
New Delhi: As per the official notification, the Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL) has extended the last date of admission of selected undergraduate courses. Students can apply in their derided programs till the 31st December 2021 of the academic session 2021-22.
The announcement was published on the official website of DU SOL by Prof. Uma Shankar Pandey,(Principal of SOL-DU), “ the notification was released by the meeting with the officials in the evening on 15th December 2021after duly considering the plight & interests of the newly admitted students”.
Students can apply in the Undergraduate courses i.e BA (Hons) in English, BA (Hons) in Political Science, BA (Program), BCom (Hons), BCom (Program). It’s a golden chance for students who want to study at the Delhi University School of Open Learning. They can enroll themselves in the DU SOL’s various subjects till December 31.
As per the sources, around a lakh of the students have already confirmed their seats in the DU SOL’s UG courses. About 65,000 students have filled the application form for the BCom course in the DU SOL. Aspirants are been advised to apply at this last opportunity to get their seats in the DU SOL bachelors courses. Candidates would be needed their 10th, 12th boards certificates, mark sheets,s, and passing certificates. Identity card, Migration certificate, Transfer Certificate, Provisionals, Character certificate, Caste Certificate, and other required certificates.
Below mentioned are the steps to apply in the DU SOL admissions.
- Visit at the official website of DU SOL sol.du.ac.in.
- Click on the “Registered User” displayed on the official DU SOL homepage.
- Fill in the required credentials of basic students’ details
- Then move forward to fill in the second part of the admission form that is the “Application Form”.
- Fill the whole Application form with the education details and other relevant information.
- Once this is done, upload the required documents of students along with submitting the application course fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button and save the confirmation file of admission for further use.
It is recommendable for the students to visit at the official website of DU SOL, to get the news, notifications directly about the courses.