The final date to apply for various Undergraduate courses is today, ie 15th December 2021.
New Delhi: The Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL), today will close their Undergraduate admissions application portal available on the official website of DU SOL. The deadline for registration is also shut down on 15th December 2021.
Candidates who want to take admission in the various undergraduate courses such as, B.A (Hons) in English, B.A (Programmes), B. A (Hons) in Political Science, B.Com (Programme), B.Com (Hons), academic session of 2021-22, can apply through the online admission portal of DU SOL. Students who had completed their 12th board with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks are eligible to confirm their seats in the UG course of the School of Open Learning.
As per the official notice notified on the web portal of DU SOL, the online admission of UG programs along with the submission of particular course fees will be carried out till 11: 59 pm today. However, the admission requests to verify all the documents of CBSE and NIOS will be approved up to 5 pm on the last date of the admission procedure.
Over 1 lakh aspirants have already registered in the UG courses of DU SOL to occupy their seats in the courses they wanted to. Candidates are advised to apply for their desired courses to make their career in the respective field of bachelor’s program.
DU SOL Admission 2021: How To Apply
- Students must visit at the official website of DU SOL sol.du.ac.in.
- Click either on the “New User” or “Existing User” displayed on the homepage of the website.
- Now enter your credentials and login into the admission application form of personal details.
- Once your details are mentioned, upload your required documents in a prescribed format that is mentioned on the website in a series of PDF.
- Submit the application fee for a particular UG course that you have selected.
- And lastly, submit the DU SOL Admission 2021 application form.
- Save and download the copy of confirmation slip/pdf for further references.