The deadline for admission to all UG courses has been extended until September 30th
Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL) has initiated the application process for UG distance education courses including BA, BBA, BCom, BLIS, BMS, MLIS, for the academic year 2023-24. Interested candidates can submit their applications online through the official DU SOL website, before the closing date of September 30, 2023 for all UG courses except BA Program with psychology and BA program with computer applications there last date for registration is 15th september.
The admission process for DU SOL in 2023-24 is based on merit. It's important to be aware that the last date for admission to Undergraduate courses is approaching. DU SOL offers a range of UG courses in various specializations within the fields of arts and commerce.
Process of Admission-
- Step 1 - Go to the SOL website https://sol.du.ac.in/ and log in for online admission.
- Step 2 - Provide all the necessary information on the course details page and fill in the personal details like your name, mother’s name, father’s name etc.
- Step 3 - Upload clear scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Step 4 - Once the payment is completed, download the Fee Receipt and Identity Card.
To be eligible for the undergraduate program, students must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in their 10+2 exams. Admission for DU SOL 2023-24 will be based on the merit list.
For BA or BCom programs, students need a minimum score of 40%, marks while reserved category students need at least 36% marks.
Documents are essential for a complete application. Failure to submit these documents will result in an incomplete application. The necessary documents include:
- Duly filled application form
- Self-attested photocopy of Class 10 and 12 passing certificates
- Transfer Certificate in original
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Self-attested photocopy of the Reserve Category Certificate of the candidate (If any)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Original Income Certificate (BPL Ration Card)
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank draft of the admission confirmation fee