What is the last date of DU-SOL Distance M.Com Admission 2024?
Admission to this online program in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning starts in July. The exact dates for registration & application form filling can be obtained from the official website for each new academic session. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2024 batch. Want to download full syllabus in PDF. Click here !
Students need to know more detailed information about DU SOL Distance M.Com Program:
- Students who have just completed their 12th board by any recognized board of education can apply for this M.Com program.
- The minimum percentage to get admission at DU SOL Distance course is an aggregate of 50% marks or above in their Graduation.
- There is no age limit or gap bar when it comes to applying for DU SOL admissions.
Note: The DU M.Com 2024 eligibility criteria would change that depending upon the category a candidate belongs to.
DU SOL M.Com Course Structure
The course of M.Com contains many subjects and assignments. Students need to submit assignments for every course in order to get additional marks. It helps them to pass with a good percentage for their higher education and job aspects. The students need to read ten core papers. In the first semester, you will have to appear for five papers and in the second one, you have to appear for the next five.
Note: Before the examination, you have submitted assignments to appear for the examination. It is one of the mandatory things for the examination. You can increase your aggregate percentage through these assignments.
List of M.Com Syllabus in Detail
All the students need to appear for the five subjects in total for the first year and five in the final year examinations. Check the list provided below:
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|In the first semester, the students of commerce studying master’s degree program have to learn five different subjects. The subject is written below:||In the final or second semester (2nd year) of the M.Com program, the students are required to read five papers in all. Here is the list:|
2. Business Statistics
|2. International Business|
|3. Financial Planning, Organization||
3. Operational Research
4. Advanced Management
4. Corporate Governance, Ethics, and Sustainability
5. Advanced Financial Management and their Policy
DU SOL M.Com Syllabus 2024 in Brief
M.Com is provided for commerce students through the School of Open Learning, University of Delhi. The distance learning department or the school of open learning provides both entrance and merit-based admission to all the students who want to get admission to DU SOL. In M.Com, the students have to learn various aspects of commerce and corporate industry-related skills. The core subjects included in M.Com are Business Statistics, Financial Planning, Advanced Management, International Business, Marketing Management, Operations Research, etc.
If you want to get more information related to the M.Com degree program, then you need to visit the official webpage of DU SOL.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Who is Eligible for DU - School of Open Learning Admissions?
- 10+2 from a recognized Education Board
- A minimum of 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Basic Knowledge of the English language.
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- At least 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Must have studied the English language at 10+2 or graduation level.
Note: For some courses, the university might conduct an entrance exam & the eligibility will also depend on the scores of that exam.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
In the first year, students need to appear for a total of five different subjects. These subjects are compulsory.
The assignments carry 30% marks while 70 percent weightage is carried by theory papers.
M.Com is one of the best and top-notched courses. The M.Com syllabus is designed to provide career and job-oriented skills and education. Students can get career assistance and register themselves for the placement after completing their degree course.