Top 7 Distance B.Com Universities in India for D.U SOL Alternatives
DU Sol is undoubtedly one of the best and premier universities out there to provide quality and distance learning education that has been providing education since 1962 as it is one of the oldest universities in India. SOL is the abbreviated form of School of Open Learning as established by an act of central governments. It offers courses in various programs and streams like commerce, humanities, management, etc along with P.h D’s. Its UG and PG courses are very popular throughout the country as millions of students take admission to this university.
Some students also search for DU SOL B Com Program alternative According to the records of the internet regarding distance mode universities, there are many that offer quality education in many UG and PG courses and these can be seen as alternatives to DU SOL. There are several reasons why these students want to choose other distance universities as compared to DU SOL. The first one is that Delhi University doesn’t have its campuses outside the territory of Delhi.
The second reason is the majority of the students choose to go for jobs after their school education. In these scenarios, distance mode education helps them to carry on their higher education through these universities. Distance education campuses cover a large part of society in providing affordable and quality education. The fee of these open institutions is also low as compared to regular campuses and universities.
Students come from remote areas to pursue their education in a degree, diploma, and certificate courses. These open and distance universities also offer vocational courses online and in distance mode. According to the notifications of UGC (University Grants Commission), distance and online courses are valid throughout the world just like regular courses. Commerce students generally take admission from distance education and pursue CA/CS/ICWA along with their job and study.
If you also want to manage your job and higher education, then this blog is for you. Here, you will get all the information regarding universities, the admission process, eligibility criteria, and more. B.Com is a three-year degree course in both online and distance education mode and it means that a particular student doesn’t need to attend regular or in-campus classes to pursue the degree program. Instead of these things, they can either choose distance learning or online education process with the help of mobile apps, virtual meeting platforms, Distance B.Com, LMS, and other subjects.
B.Com is one of the most selected courses in India to grow knowledge related to entrepreneurship, business, and the corporate sector. That’s why most of the universities are providing the same course under distance and online mode. If you searching for a DU SOL alternative, then this article is for you.
Jain university Distance and Online B.Com Program
Jain University is one of the best institutions that offer distance and online education to millions of students living in India. It offers management and business courses apart from basic programs. B.Com is one of the most-studied and opted programs for many students. The university offers B.Com in several specializations like accounts and finance, business and accountancy, etc. The university is completely affiliated with UGC and has the NAAC A Grade accreditation certificate. The campus of Jain University is established in Bangalore. The university provides UGC Approved courses with quality education.
Benefits of Taking Admission to Jain University
- Jain University provides programs and courses under distance and remote learning processes
- It is known for commerce and management courses in many specializations
- Distance learning is provided on this campus to provide best-possible assistance to students who want to learn along with their business or job
- The campus provides high-quality education along with individual performance and personality development
- The university was previously started as a small institution but later it grows into one of the best management and commerce education hubs for higher studies
- The degrees of Jain university are valid just as regular degrees and the university also provides an online learning process
- If you want to get admission to Jain University, then you can easily visit the official website of Jain University
Eligibility Criteria for Distance and Online Admission to Jain University in B.Com
The minimum eligibility criteria for the B.Com course is the 10+2 examination passed from a recognized university. The institution doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for distance and online admission. Once you have passed the 12th examination, then you can take admission to Jain University’s B.Com course.
The total academic fee for Jain University’s B.Com program is 33,5000 that consists of examination and registration fees as well. The fee per semester is about 4000 INR except for the final semester because it includes 500 rupees additional charges. For the examination, you need to pay INR 3000 that you need to pay before appearing for your exams. Also, you need to pay a registration fee of rupees 300 at the time of registration for the new semester.
Specification of B.COM from Jain University via Distance and Open Learning
|Name of the University||Jain University|
|Venue of the Campus||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Authorization||The university is approved by various great institutions like AICTE, DEB, UGC, etc.|
|Accreditation of the University||NAAC A Grade|
|Educational institute type||Private|
|Distance & Online B.Com Admission Session||2023-2024|
|Mode of Learning||Online and Distance|
|Ranking Approval||Ministry of Human Resource and Development|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate- 32, Postgraduate- 47, P.hD – 59.|
|Faculty Members||More than three hundred|
Chandigarh University Distance and Online B.Com
Chandigarh University is one of the premier private universities in India and is also the fastest-growing educational institution. It is based in Chandigarh in 2012. The institution is renowned for providing UG and PG courses in online and distance education. The university has won several awards for its quality education and impeccable services. It is accredited by NAAC A+ Grade.
Benefits of taking Admission to Chandigarh University Distance and Online B.Com
- Chandigarh University offers campus placement assistance to its students.
- The university has its own LMS that helps students to become more empowered in getting several things like assignments, examination tips, online live and recorded lectures.
- The students of Chandigarh University get the opportunity to get placed in the best and top-notched organizations and companies that are recorded in Lima Book of World Records.
- The academic fee of Chandigarh University is affordable as compared to other universities.
- The students of Chandigarh University are approved by UGC and got NAAC Accreditation.
Candidates who are willing to get admission in Chandigarh Universities’s online and distance education then must have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized university. Once you have completed your intermediate schooling, then you can easily apply for the B.Com program using the official website.
The complete academic fee of Chandigarh B.Com distance and online admission is about 61,200. If you want to know about the per semester fee of the university, then, it is 6950 INR. You may pay the fee yearly or semester-wise.
Chandigarh University Online and Distance B.Com
|Name of the Univesity||Chandigarh University|
|Location of the University||Punjab|
|Authorization||UGC, AICTE, Distance Education Bureau|
|NAAC Accredited||A+ Grade|
|Rankings||Limca Book of Records, Fastest growing private institution|
|Online Distance MBA Session||2023-2024|
|Mode||Online and Distance|
|Courses Offered||More than 50|
|Number of faculty members||300+|
|Process of Application||Online|
IGNOU Distance B Com Programmes
Indira Gandhi National Open University or IGNOU is one of the best Open Public universities out there. It is one of the largest in the world. If you are searching for the best alternative to DU SOL distance b com program, then you can choose IGNOU B Com without any hesitation. The IGNOU was established in September 1985, by an act of parliament. It offers a number of courses, degrees, diplomas,s and certificate courses. The university is completely affiliated with UGC and has the accreditation of NAAC A grade. Its degrees are renowned and valid throughout the world. Click Here For IGNOU Admissions!
Benefits of Having Distance B.Com from IGNOU
- The university offers quality service in the education sector.
- IGNOU provides flexible courses and degree programs at affordable rates.
- All the degree and diploma courses are career-oriented and you can apply for the job after your degree or diploma courses.
- IGNOU also provides placement cells and students can easily register for placements after the completion of their degree and diploma.
- The assignments, examinations, and course details are completely written in detail on the official website of IGNOU. You can easily visit the website to get more details.
- The university provides UGC-approved degrees in various degree, diploma, and certificate courses.
- IGNOU also provides career-oriented skills and placement. You can easily register for placement cell after completing your degree of B.Com from IGNOU.
- NMIMS offers incredible courses that help students in long run in the future.
- Its courses and programs are user-friendly and flexible.
- At IGNOU, you will get recorded and live lectures from your instructors and teachers. If you have any query, then can easily visit the regional center or the head office that is situated in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
- IGNOU is offering best-in-class education in most of the courses.
- The university provides more than 228 IGNOU courses in distance mode. It aims to provide career-oriented programs with qualified teaching professionals.
Eligibility Criteria of IGNOU B.Com
The eligibility criteria are very simple for students who want to take admission in IGNOU B.COM. Important points are written below: IGNOU provides admission to those students who have completed the 10+2 examination from any recognized board of India with at least 50% marks in aggregate. The university runs its programs and courses under distance and very flexible mode. The registration and admission process are very flexible. If you want to get admission to IGNOU, visit its official website that is ignou.ac.in.
Fee Structure for IGNOU B.Com
The fee for your desired program may vary from one course to another. For example, if you want to get admission in B.Com (Accounts and Finance), then you need to pay a sum of 4800 rupees in several installments as per your registration year. In case you want to get admission to B.COM (Programme), then you have to pay about 7200 rupees.
Specifications of IGNOU Distance B.Com
|Name of the University||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Location of the University’s Head Office||New Delhi|
|Authorization||UGC, AICTE, and NAAC|
|NAAC Accreditation||A++ Grade in NAAC|
|Offered Courses||More than 228|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Education||Distance|
Amity University’s B.Com Distance and Online Education
Amity University is another one of the leading educational organizations that offer distance and online education. The university provides a number of programs and valuable courses. It provides regular and distance programs. Most of the students believe in Amity and get admission for their bright future. It imparts quality education according to the latest trends and technology in its syllabus and curriculum. If you want to get admission to Amity, then visit the official website.
Benefits of Amity University Online and Distance B.Com
- The university provides best-in-class placement assistance to its registered students.
- The degrees provided by the university are valid all over the world as the organization is well established in accordance with the rules having the affiliation of UGC.
- You can easily do your preferred course from Amity without any hesitation.
- With B.Com distance and online learning, you will get the best of its output related to the commerce field.
- The university also provides an LMS portal from where the students can easily get enough study materials and other supportive notes.
Eligibility Criteria for Amity Distance and Online B.Com
If you are searching for the best in every college, then Amity will stand on all your expectations. To get admission to Amity, you need to pass the 10+2 examination from any recognized board of education in India. As per the university’s admission criteria to UG programs, you don’t need to appear for any type of entrance examination for distance and online B.Com or any other UG course of Amity. You can easily fill the admission form for B.Com using the official website of Amity.
The entire academic fee for B.Com is rupees 75,000 INR and you need to pay about 12,500 INR per semester to continue your education in B.Com.
Note: you have the option either to submit your fee at once or pay it semester-wise.
Specifications of AMITY Distance and Online B.Com
|Name of the University||Amity University|
|Location of the University||Noida (Delhi-NCR)|
|Accreditation||NAAC A+ Grade|
|Mode of Education||Online and Distance|
|Courses Available||Over 50|
|Number of Faculty Members||More than 6000|
|Process of Application||Online and Offline|
Shri Venkateswara University Online and Distance B.Com
Shri Venkateswara University is established by Sri Bankey Bihari Welfare and Educational Trust in 2010 under the authorization of the UP Govt. Act 26. The university has the approval of UGC and it offers degree, diploma, and certificate courses along with P.hd degree. The university offers several courses in management, humanities, social sciences, engineering, and technology. Apply Now
Benefits of Sri Venkateswara University Distance and Online B.Com
- The degree of SV University is valid all over the world as it is approved and recognized by UGC.
- In B.Com, you can take admission in many specializations like Business Law, Economic Theory, Business Environment, Principles of Management, etc.
- Students will get benefits through distance and online B.Com like career-oriented tips and career counseling.
Eligibility Criteria for SVU Distance and Online B.Com
For the B.Com course, you must have passed at least the 12th examination from a recognized school or board of education. The university doesn’t conduct any type of entrance examination for online and distance education. To get the same, you need to visit the official website of SVU.
Fee Structure of B.Com Distance and Online Education at SVU
The entire academic fee of SVU is about 45,500 INR and it includes examination and registration fees. You should pay a registration fee of INR 500 and at the end of each running semester, you have to pay a sum of rupees 1500 to appear for the examination you have selected. It is mandatory to sit in the examination hall for your examination.
Note: Per semester fee in SVU is about 6000.
Specifications of SVU Online and Distance Education
|Name of the university||Sri Venkateswara University of SVU|
|State Location of the University||U.P|
|Authorization of SVU||AIU, UGC-DEB|
|Type of institute||private|
|Online and Distance Session||2023-2024|
|Mode of Learning||Online and Distance|
|Number of Offered Courses||More than 30|
|Process of Application||Online|
Benefits of Having B.Com from Jaipur National University Distance and Online B.Com
- There is no age bar set by the university for admission to B.Com courses.
- The University is completely approved by UGC and AICTE. It has also the accreditation of AIU. You can easily register for B.Com as the degree is valid for your further education.
- The Students also get self-study materials to pursue their education in commerce.
- The placement cell of the university is very active as you can easily enroll yourself for the placement after getting a degree in Commerce or any other field. Students get best-possible placements in leading organizations like WIPRO, BYJU, INFOSYS, and more.
Fee Structure for B.Com from JNU Distance and Online Education
The complete academic fee for B.Com is about 39,150 and the same consists examination and registration fee both. The registration fee for B.Com is 1000 INR and you have to pay every year. The examination fee is 1800 per semester and the academic fee is 5125 INR.
Specifications of JNU Online and Distance B.Com Education
|Name of the University||Jaipur National University|
|Location of the University||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Distance and Online B.Com session||2023-2024|
|Mode of Education||online and distance|
|Courses Offered||More than 25|
|Process of Application||Online and from campus|