Delhi University is one of the best educational institutions that offer many courses to students. Apart from the variety in UG and PG courses, MBA is one of the most sought programs selected by a large number of students as the program is created for various job opportunities in the future. DU SOL provides an online MBA too apart from its distance education in the same discipline.
In an online MBA, you will be provided with a total of five years to complete the course with a minimum duration of two years. The university provides an online MBA with two years of course duration. It offers managerial skills and training programs through the course. Students must check the basic eligibility criteria for taking admission to the program.
What is DU SOL Online MBA/ Master of Business Administration?
Master of Business Administration is amongst the best courses out there as it provides managerial skills to the students along with a high-quality teaching-learning experience. You can check the course eligibility using the official website of Delhi University’s School of Open Learning. The master degree programs are offered two years of duration and thus you can complete the course in two years of minimum duration.
The online admission is live now as you can easily take admission to the Online MBA program. Students have to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before taking admission to the program. MBA comes with many specializations and you need to choose the one that you wants to study.
Also Read: Is DU SOL Good for MA? – Distance MA Ultimate Guide 2023-24
Some of the top-notched specializations are mentioned below:
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Logistics Management
- MBA in Rural Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Business Analytics
Candidates are requested to check the eligibility, program fee and course duration for the specialization they want to study. The admission to the DU SOL MBA program is based on two modes:
- Direct or Merit-based admission
- Entrance examination based admission
In case you want to take admission to Online MBA in DU SOL, refer to the official admission prospectus of the university that is available at the web-link www.sol.du.ac.in.
DU SOL Online MBA Program Details
- Name of the University: Delhi University
- Accreditations: University Grants Commission
- Degree Type: Masters (online)
- Mode of Education: Online through internet services
- Full form: Masters of Business Administration
- Age limit: No specific age is determined
- Minimum Required percentage: 50% marks
- Required Qualification: bachelor degree examination with at least 50% marks
- Fee Structure: 18- 24,000 INR
- Average Salary: The average salary is 4.5 lakh per annum
How to Get Admission to MBA in DU SOL 2023-2024?
The admission procedure is one of the most important parts of every course or program. The complete instructional guidelines related to admission is mentioned on the website of Delhi University’s School of Open Learning. For the Online MBA program, you need to fill the admission form first. The registration and form filling procedure is mentioned below:
Also Read: What Is The Login Procedure of DU SOL?
- First and foremost, visit the online web portal of DU SOL.
- Then, hit the New Registration tab of the university. Fill in your email ID and phone numbers.
- Select the course you want to choose from the pop-up menu.
- Once the registration is complete, save the credentials displayed on your device’s screen.
- Then, proceed to part -1 of the form in which you need to fill in all the mandatory details like your name, mother’s and father’s name, DOB etc.
- Next, upload all the documents carefully.
- Finally, submit all the details related to academic information.
Documents Needed for DU SOL MBA Admission Form 2023-2024
In the admission process, you need to upload all the necessary details including mandatory information. You need to ensure that you have the mark-sheet and certificate of previous degrees and diplomas.
You need to get ready with these documents for filling admission form:
Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Proof of Age
- Certificate related to Education
- Certificate of Experience
- Caste certificate
Is DU SOL Online MBA Good?
DU SOL also provide online courses and programs through its dedicated portal. The MBA program is offered with full authorization from University of Delhi. Its degree and diploma programs are approved by University Grants Commission. You can check all the authorizations by visiting the homepage of Delhi University and UGC.
The program offers many career options after full completion. Students can easily hold any top position in the corporate industry including government organizations. Some of the top positions are mentioned below:
- Corporate analyst
- Business Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Risk Manager
- Strategy Manager etc
What is the Fee Structure of DU SOL MBA 2023-2024?
Students must ensure that they completely fulfills with the eligibility conditions of the university. The fee structure is one of the most important parts in any educational institution. The course fee ranges from 18000 to 24000 as per the specialization opted by the candidate. Read more!
In Online MBA program, the fee is also paid online. You can do the same either annually or semester-wise. Visit the fee submission page for PG course, choose the MBA specialization and then provider enrollment or form reference number there for submitting your fee.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for MBA in DU SOL?
The eligibility comes next after selecting the course. Students must ensure that they fulfill all the basic requirement for taking admission to the program. If you don’t know the eligibility criteria, read these steps carefully:
- Students must have completed class 12th examination and bachelor degree from a recognized educational board and UGC respectively.
- In Bachelor degree examination, the students must have secured at least 50% in aggregate.
- In case you choose direct or merit- based admission, then you need to have Bachelor in Business Administration with at least 55% marks in aggregate. Read more
What is the Course Duration for DU SOL MBA?
The course duration for taking admission to the program is two years but the maximum time limit is 5 years. In this stipulated time, you need to submit the assignments and projects on time. Above 5 years, no relaxation is provided.
The duration of the course and the relaxation criteria for upper time limit is mentioned on the official website of Delhi university. Students are advised to check everything before taking admission to the course.
What are the Subjects/Syllabus in MBA in DU SOL 2023-2024?
Students can easily choose the preferred specializations of study as per their interest as DU SOL MBA is available in many programs as specializations. For more details visit the official website of Delhi University.
Also Read: DU SOL MBA Syllabus Details!
Some of the top specializations are mentioned below:
- MBA in IT
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in HRM
- MBA Business Management
- MBA in Event Management
- MBA in Rural Management
- MBA in Operations Management
What are the Top Online MBA Universities in India for DU SOL Alternative?
There are lots of universities that provide online MBA programs with rich teaching learning culture. Some of the top colleges for Online MBA program as alternative to DU SOL are mentioned below:
- Indira Gandhi National Open university
- Alagappa University
- Jain University
- Amity University
- Bangalore University
- Annamalai University
- ICFAI University
- DY Patil University
- Manipal University
- NMIMS Online Univesity
Can I Get Scholarship in DU SOL for Online MBA Course?
Yes, definitely. You can easily apply for the PG level scholarship in DU SOL for Online MBA program. Some of the top Scholarships are mentioned below:
- Delhi University and All India Post-Graduate Scholarship: This scholarship can be availed in the first year of your degree course. It is for all the departments of Delhi University.
- His Holiness The Pope Scholarships: This form for this scholarship can be filled in the first year of MBA program.
- Post-Graduate Scholarship in MBA: You can fill this scholarship form in the first year of online MBA program.
More details related to form filling procedure can be checked using the official website of Delhi University.
Is There Any Difference Between DU SOL Online and Distance MBA?
Yes, there is a difference in online and distance MBA.
Online MBA: In Online education system of DU SOL, you will get all the study resources through online mode. The classes are also held online using the official portal of Delhi University.
Distance MBA: In Distance MBA, you need to attend classes through the university campus on weekends and on holidays. Students are requested to check the mode of education for their respective course in the particular college.
What is the Scope of DU SOL MBA After Completing the Course?
There are many career opportunities Online MBA provide to the students. The course is flexible as most of the working professionals can also do this course without disturbing their personal and educational life. You can go for both govt and private jobs after finishing your program. Some of the career options are mentioned below:
- Project Manager
- Data Processing Manager
- Business Analyst
- System Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Data Processing Manager
- Assistance consultant