The Online BCA in Multimedia and Animation program is a three-year online degree that trains students for animation and multimedia design employment. The program is meant to help you learn how to make 3D models, animations, games, and websites and the abilities they need to create and alter digital pictures, animations, and movies. Digital photography, video editing, 3D modelling, and web design are covered.
DU SOL offers an online BCA in Multimedia and Animation, an excellent approach to building a solid foundation in design and creativity. The syllabus includes all the online BCA Animation and Multimedia disciplines that will provide students with industry-relevant knowledge and abilities.
The course is perfect for anyone interested in multimedia and animation careers. It teaches pupils the skills and information required to produce digital pictures, animations, and movies. It also allows students to hone their creative abilities and grasp the business more deeply.
- Online BCA in Multimedia and Animation is an undergraduate program focusing on computer animation, graphics design, and multimedia development.
- The program is offered by DU SOL and can be pursued online.
- The course is approved by UGC-DEB and is equivalent to a regular BCA degree.
- The program lasts for three years and is divided into six semesters.
- The course fee is INR 105,000, and you can also submit 17,500 per semester.
- To be eligible for the program, candidates must have completed their HSC/12th class or equivalent schooling from a recognized board.
- The curriculum covers multimedia design, 2D and 3D animation, graphic design, web design, and digital media production.
- The program includes practical training in animation studios, game design companies, and other multimedia firms.
- Upon completing the program, graduates can work as multimedia designers, animators, graphic designers, web designers, and visual effects artists.