What is the last date of DU SOL Distance MBA Admissions 2023?
Online admission in Delhi University’s School of Open Learning has been closed for the last batch and the admission for the next batch will begin shortly. You will get the update here regarding the commencement date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2023 batch. Students can easily apply for an MBA degree using the official website of DU SOL. There is a total of four different specializations in the MBA degree program namely: MBA in business administration, MBA in FM, MBA Executive, and general MBA. Students need to visit the site regularly to get quick updates.
DU SOL Distance MBA Admission 2023 Quick Facts:
- Students first need to check the eligibility criteria before taking admission in their desired course or specialization.
- The whole eligibility criteria for MBA specializations admission of the year 2023 is that applications must have bachelor’s degrees from any stream, with an aggregate of 55% or above to get their confirmed seat in the MBA specialization.
- MBA admissions 2023 registration and the academic fees vary from different courses/ specializations.
- Student can enjoy their classes online, distance or in a regular mode of education.
- After doing an MBA specialization degree, students can get immense opportunities in the field of the corporate world.
Key Highlights of the Distance MBA from DU SOL
The entire procedure for taking admission to the MBA degree program is mentioned on the official website of DU SOL. Candidates must visit the website to know the entire procedure of admission to the 2023 session. The admission procedure is totally based on the CAT score and the marks obtained by the students in various examinations like class 12th examinations, bachelor’s degrees, group discussions, and personal interviews. More details are written below. Please read all the steps to know more:
Fee of the MBA Course
There are two types of course fees as per the specializations: The total course fee for the MBA FM course is 3,00,000. The student has to submit rupees 1,100 towards the application fee. If the student comes from SC and ST categories, then the application fee will be 600 INR. For MBA BE, the student has to submit 24,752 rupees towards the course fee for MBA in BE is 24,752 INR along with the 1100 rupees. 600 rupees towards registration charges for SC/ST and PC candidates. Read More!Read More
The Students need to check the minimum eligibility criteria for getting admission to the MBA program. They need to ensure their CAT score is relevant for taking admission as 75% weightage is taken from the CAT score. The candidate must have passed the bachelor’s degree examination with at least 50% marks and 12 under 10+2 mode. For the age limits, the student has to check the official website. Read More!Read More
Duration of the Course
The minimum duration of the course is 2 years but the distance education department of the University of School of Open learning provides upper relaxation to complete the course. It is fixed to 4 years as you have to complete the course by this deadline otherwise you won’t be eligible for obtaining a degree. This degree program is made by keeping the need of the modern world in mind to make career and growth in the coming future.Read More
Procedure of Admission
- First of all, students have to visit the website of DU SOL of the university. - Then, hit the FMS Faculty of Management Studies Website. - After that, they have to hit the Management programs section and tap on New Registrations. - Next, fill application form there. - Now, pay the application fee and registration charges. - Download the confirmation slip at last and keep the same for future reference.Read More
The complete MBA syllabus is designed to fulfill the needs of management students for their glorious careers in corporate sectors. There is a total of 8 papers in each semester of I and 2. After completing the 2nd semester, students have to read three papers each in the third and fourth semesters. Students have to collect 22 credits to pass the exams. They have to appear for every group discussion, project, assignment paper, along with the core subjects. Read More!Read More
DU SOL offers placement services to deserving candidates through placement cell. To get the latest updates and participate in placement rounds, students have to register themselves after completing their degree course. The university also organizes training programs, career-oriented classes, and tutorials to prepare them for all the rounds of interviews after completing their MBA degree programs.Read More
You might also be interested in the following on Dusol distance learning MBA:
Detailed Program Description
MBA or Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate course pursued by the students after completing graduation. Most of the students join this course through the open and distance learning method. DU SOL has established the School of Social Sciences under which the university is offering this course in multiple disciplines. It is designed to provide the learners with the information and skills necessary to understand and analyze their world by introducing them to the main themes and topics of disciplines in Humanities, Social Sciences, and Sciences.
The Delhi University’s FMS or Faculty of Management Studies provides MBA degrees in two-year degree programs under PG level. Here, you will get MBA in several specializations as per your choice. It includes MBA Executive, Full-time MBA, MBA Finance, MBA Business Administration, etc. These programs are also offered by the School of Open Learning. The program is amongst the prestigious courses out there as it provides complete knowledge related to management and helps them to get prepared for various things:
The MBA degree program helps the students in becoming highly professional managers. It helps students to explore practical applications of the entire management concept. MBA degree program helps students to generate enthusiasm to tackle the various situations of their life related to corporate sectors. It helps them to offer a strong analytical foundation in key functional areas of managing an office and other works of the corporate world.
DU SOL Sample Certificate
Earn a UGC & AICTE, NAAC A++ -recognised degree from DU SOL
- Learn from the best faculty and industry experts.
- Become a part of the DU SOL Alumni network.
- Build job-ready skills to get ready for the workforce.
Who is Eligible for School of Open Learning Admissions?
- 10+2 from a recognized Education Board
- A minimum of 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Basic Knowledge of the English language.
- Graduation from a recognized university.
- At least 45-50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Must have studied the English language at 10+2 or graduation level.
Note: For some courses, the university might conduct an entrance exam & the eligibility will also depend on the scores of that exam.
DU SOL Admissions FAQ
The last date of registration for an MBA is 31 September.
Students have to register themselves in the placement cell to get jobs.
Students must have completed a bachelor’s degree program with at least 50% marks and completed 10+2 examinations.