Online BCA in Database Management System is a program offered by the School of Open Learning, which is a part of the University of Delhi. The program is designed for students who want to learn about database management systems and their applications. The course is delivered entirely online, which means that students can access the course materials and complete assignments from anywhere in the world, as long as they have an internet connection.
The duration of this program is three years, and there are no restrictions on when you need to take exams or submit assignments. This makes it very convenient for working professionals who do not have time for regular classes on campus or cannot attend them due to other commitments such as family or work commitments.
The online BCA in Database Management System program from DU SOL is also designed to be interactive and engaging. Students will have access to a range of resources, including online lectures, discussion forums, and chat rooms. They will also have the opportunity to interact with other students, which can help to build a sense of community and provide support throughout the program.
- Online BCA in Database Management System is a three years undergraduate degree program.
- This course is approved by the UGC – DEB and is equivalent to a regular BCA degree.
- Students can follow the curriculum online, giving them flexibility and convenience.
- The course price ranges between INR 100,000 and INR 150,000.
- Database administration, computer languages, and data analysis are the topics covered in the curriculum.
- There are internship options available to give hands-on experience.
- Placement aid is provided to students to link them with possible companies.
- To be eligible, you must have completed your HSC/12th class or comparable schooling from a recognised board.
- The curriculum lasts three years and is divided into six semesters.
- Alums of this degree can work in database administration and related industries like Database System Developer and Reports Coordinator.